Lawry,

I am basically a retired academician who got sucked back in when I moved
back to Tampa and am now developing 4 graduate distance ed courses in
international health policy and management.

I just came back from a couple of weeks in Turkey where we were trying to
paste together a World Bank funded National Health Survey that has very
weird ways of evaluating health care services - a way that elevates the
US lack of system - to something desirable.

The World Bank guidelines give these countries carrying out the surveys
very little latitude as to what questions are asked, etc.

What I wanted to do was to do some part time importing which I have kind
of ignored the last 4 or 5 months to build these courses - a lot of work
cause you just can't walk in and ask 'well kiddies what do you want to
talk about tonight?"

Bill

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/web/.