Do the data.   Are you talking about race in the world sense or are you
talking about a new fake culture that has been created by destroying the
cultures of a single race through the action of slavery?    What makes you
think that a Jew who simply changed his name is the same as a man who had
his identity beaten out of him and his family stripped from him for sale?
These people carry skills and somatic cues within their personalities that
they have no idea where they came from or what they mean.   Jews aren't
anything like that.   You have a culture and a religion that is complete
from A to Z.   They are building theirs from scratch.   They are the only
ones who race might have a valid point to.

Keith is claiming that I'm being emotional, well, no I was being vulgar
since I considered him being bourgeous.   My game is tit for tat and not
zero-sum.   His examples have absolutely nothing to do with American blacks.
They are of the order of the false syllogism about all Rays have green eyes
because I do.    If we don't wake up and grow up and use our tools then we
are doomed.   In order to understand Malcolm you need to walk in his
community and know those around him.   I did and have.   Do the scientific
work.   Bring in ALL the data.   And then make decisions as informed as you
can.   Otherwise it is just gossip.   In short, Keith's story doesn't work
and its taking us down the hole.    That is what is going on around the
world.   Instead of valuing the genius of culture we use the negatives to
destroy us.

It is very simple.   You can use day laborers to tear down a building in
short order but it takes builders and skilled workers years to build one.
What comes down in a day with negativity took years to build.   Ignorance is
no excuse and certainly no path to building anything but frustration.
Today's greatest thinkers believe that Sand Dabs and their preparation are
more important that symphony orchestra's survival.   That living in a boring
paradise is preferable to a great civilization.   They can't concentrate on
more than a page and they are easily overwhelmed rather than fascinated.
The article you sent about Richard Florida was the same that I posted here
to silence almost a year ago.   And it is not the point either.   Education
and brain development is.   Culture builds brains and it can be used for
good to build or to tear down in prejudice.    I'm building.   And it sure
as hell is difficult given the current idiocy.   But what more is there?
Keith is also building but he just reflexes to the negative and I never
support that garbage ever.

REH