Pádraic,

It's quite easy to call someone a 'troll'.
I admit the term 'failure' is probably not fair.
However, that's how your competitors, from the open source world, or not,
(it doesn't matter), could look at it. I sincerely did not mean to hurt or
blame Benjamin who where working on his own. It's a good thing he had the
maturity to 'roll-back'. It's just a pity strategically, that support for
Doctrine was announced after this 'failure'. It would have been a smarter
move to propose a formal Doctrine
integration first, then to launch R&D on Zend_Entity.

Pádraic Brady wrote:

> I also have never heard of Xyster - so it would have been a surprise to
> see it adopted.

I'm the one supposed to be misinformed.

-Arié