DC

I had a look at the website, but it doesn't mention any particular brand of
card. Will any PCMCIA ATA flash card work or only specific 'mac compatible
ones'.

I found one on eBay but it was only 220MB

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/220MB-PCMCIA-ATA-Flash-card-for-HP-200LX-Palmtop-PC_W0QQitemZ320292895286QQcmdZViewItem?hash=item320292895286&_trkparms=72%3A12|39%3A1|66%3A2|65%3A12|240%3A1318&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14

If I do get one, does it technically add a second hard drive? I could just
format it to HFS+ and my PowerBook/OSX would pick it up as a second drive?
Are there any write limitations to them?

Simon

--- http://www.simonroyal.co.uk - Mac news, reviews, guides, upgrades,
hacks and more... - http://www.nmug.org.uk - webmaster for Norwich Mac User
Group - The box said requires Windows XP or better, so I bought an Apple
Mac.