"basement to top floor, at best, is a stretch for wireless, depending
on the house's construction."
It would have to be a pretty big house for him not to be able get the wifi
signal, right now as I'm typing I'm on my Hackintosh via Wifi on my 2nd
floor bedroom with the router down in the basement.  I'm getting around a
75%signal.

From,
Stephen
maryland...@gmail.com