On Jun 24, 2009, at 10:23 PM, Stephen Conrad wrote:

> So far this is the best I can do with finding how to get pics off
> this camera.
> I did download the .pdf but it only mentions having a PC to use it.
> Any ideas?

We went through this once before back in 2007. These are the Crayola/
Disney kids cameras and don't seem to have Mac drivers. Since the
cameras have no removable memory card, there isn't an easy solution.
Macam has recently added support for some webcams by the same
manufacturer Sakar, but I don't think these are digital still cameras,
but rather webcams. Still, installing Macam 0.9.2 couldn't hurt, and
adds functionality to your Mac, so I'd go ahead and install Macam
0.9.2 and see what happens, but I don't think it will help?

Macam 0.9.2:
<http://webcam-osx.sourceforge.net/downloads.html>

Also, if you look in System Profiler>USB what device ID # and vendor
ID # does it show? (I think the vendor ID # should be 10026 decimal or
0x2770 hex, but don't know the device ID?)