OK, I am now using OS X 10.4.11 on a Quicksilver
I thought I'd try again to se if I could access 2 older Digital
Cameras (both are the same model) so I downloaded Macam 0.9.2 (after
searching for Macam OS X 10.4.11) and the Driver for that camera
(SS702, got it from a link off this list).
So far no luck. Image capture says there is "No Image Capture device
connected" and Macam does not see the camera either.

Here is what Apple System Profiler says about the camera:

USB 1.1 Device:

  Version:      1.00
  Bus Power (mA):       500
  Speed:        Up to 12 Mb/sec
  Manufacturer: Jeilin
  Product ID:   0x0227
  Vendor ID:    0x0979

Here is the info off the camera itself:

Model Number: 16380

Sokar International, Inc.
195 Carter Drive
Edison, NJ 08817

--
Steve Conrad
Henrietta, MO 64036

"The time has come for mankind to grow up and leave its cradle behind;
to go forth and claim our place in outer space."
                   - Capt. Henry Gloval

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")