From: Nestamicky <nestami...@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: My G4 seems to be running slow
To: g3-5-list@googlegroups.com
Date: Saturday, September 26, 2009, 8:32 AM

On 9/25/09 10:20 AM, Bruce Johnson wrote:
> For youtube the solution is simple: either figure out why your network
> is slow, or use something like CosmoPod to download the Youtube videos
> to your computer where they'll play back much better.
Bruce, I agree with you partially. But I also think this problem is
caused by Flash 10 on older machines. I think Youtube and other such
sites just keep moving along with flash. And perhaps not exactly
thinking about users....or they expect everyone to get the hardware that
works flawlessly. I'm going to prove this someday by installing older
versions of Flash and find a website that support that and see how it
plays out. The problem indeed is finding a website that supports flash.