Hi All
I'm having trouble getting consistent DL DVD burns. It seems that I get a good
disk and when played on a set top they sometimes break up and it's annoying. I
have good equipment but I think maybe the media is crap. Like 1 out of three is
junk, this gets costly and embarrassing when you give a friend a disk and they
tell you it screwed up some where during play. I even let the disk verify but
that means nothing. CDs are not a problem and most single layers are usually
ok. I have some that play right one or three times and then crap out. I have
three different rippers
I use Toast 8 and all my drives are Pioneer 118L. Does anyone else have this
problem?

John Carmonne
Yorba Linda USA