On Feb 4, 5:27 am, John Carmonne <carmo...@aol.com> wrote:

> I get good "verify" action but the disk still breaks up during set top play.
> And I do have some Verbatim out of desperation (due to cost) and I find no
> difference in quality.
> I have a lot of burners and 4 different machine that produce the same results.
> John Carmonne
> Yorba Linda USA

Frankly, I'm still experimenting myself.
But so far I've found two factors that seem to make a significant
difference.
1. sufficient available disc space. I now do it all from a terabyte
drive so I've plenty of room
2. burn speed

It's a pain and very time consuming to experiment with variable such
as burn speed and compression settings.
but, what else can you do?

hth
Cliff