At 08:27 AM 2/4/2010, you wrote:
I get good "verify" action but the disk still breaks up during set top play. And I do have some Verbatim out of desperation (due to cost) and I find no difference in quality.
I have a lot of burners and 4 different machine that produce the same results.
John Carmonne
Yorba Linda USA

By 'machines' you mean players?

If the disk verifies OK in the computer, then the issue is in the particular player or player/media combination. Try another player.

El cheapo players are often more forgiving of media variability than the top units.

Good luck.

Pablo Roufogalis L.
listas -- funny a -- p0pculttranslati0ns -- d0t -- c 0 m
listas -- a rara -- p0pculttranslati0ns -- punt0 -- c 0 m