My 93 year old father-in-law uses a G4 tower and Tiger.
That's right ninety-three. He does really well on it, but
now, increasingly gets confused, and falls into that
"keep doing the same thing--get the same results" trap.
He's in Santa Barbara and I'm often 450 miles away.

I'm reasonably confident I could network to my Mini G4 Tiger
but I'm wondering if there is a way that I could actually see his
screen
and thereby direct him what to do,
or even better remotely open and close files, and reboot apps on his
machine ?

suggestions appreciated.
Cliff