On 31/05/10 07:39 PM, John Carmonne wrote:
On May 31, 2010, at 4:29 PM, larry moore&  shirley allan wrote:

On 31/05/10 02:45 PM, Kris Tilford wrote:
On May 31, 2010, at 5:29 AM, larry moore&  shirley allan wrote:

What versions of OSX allow running Classis Mac applications and is there a GUI
*very* similar to OS9?
10.4.11 is the last Classic environment version of OS X, although with X11
installed SheepShaver can run MacOS apps in any version. You can install
FruitMenu or Classic Menu to return some of the OS 9 Apple Menu GUI to OS X.
I've tried both and prefer FruitMenu, which I couldn't get along without.

Noted.  Will 10.4.11 boot if there's only 128MB of RAM?

Yes it wiil boot but Tiger likes RAM, what machine do you have? Model? how many
sticks of RAM?

John Carmonne
Yorba Linda USA
Sent from my MBP

ID: 406, B&W G4/450 AGP with only the end slot of RAM populated.