On Jun 9, 2011, at 8:40 PM, Tanner Musyj wrote:

That's why I'd be more keen on just ordering in a processor upgrade from online.

Get the G4 ZIF CPU in the 400-600 MHz range IF you're going to proceed upgrading this old Beige.

I'd strongly urge you to look at the PC hackintosh options because for the same price you can end up with an Intel "Mac" that's many orders of magnitude faster than ANY upgraded Beige.