> On Jan 13, 2013, at 4:56 PM, DLC wrote:
>
>> Many thanks for any thoughts,
>> Regards,
>> Dana

I believe I have this one in my Yikes! running Tiger IIRC:

ATTO ExpressPCI PSC SCSI Controller Card
Features:
Model # 0042-PCBX-002
Working Pull from a Power Mac G3
External 68-pin Ultra Wide SCSI connector
Internal 68-pin Ultra Wide SCSI connector
Internal 50-pin Standard SCSI connector

Got it off ebay years ago.

Also dealt with MC Price Breakers to help solve all my SCSI problems, but I can
no longer find them on the net. Maybe out of business by now?

Been years.

Best of luck.