>On Jan 14, 2013, at 9:12 AM, Bill Connelly wrote:
>
>RE:  ATTO Configuration Tool:    I was trying to remember something about the
>flashing of an older ATTO SCSI PCI  card ... I believe if it is flashed for
>Tiger, you lose the OS 9 capability.

It likely depends on the ATTO card you have. I have a UL2D  updated to the
latest firmware I could find with two LVD SCSI drives attached in a G4 DA that
works great in OS 9 and 10.3.9. However, it does have some problems with
10.4.11. The only firmware upgrades I could find for 10.4.11 were for the UL3D
and did not flash to the UL2D.

No real problem for me since I use the DA as an OS 9 legacy machine; mainly for
old PageMaker files and other outdated software. Generally I think ATTO cards
and support -- at least in the old days of SCSI was terrific. -- glen