On Sun, May 25, 2008 at 12:55:07PM +0200, Jonathan Schleifer wrote:
> I often have 5 chat tabs with one person,

That should be fixed since r9695.

> And I don't see any advantage we get from it, besides tictactoe

(In my opinion) Gajim needs some refactoring. gajim.py and
common/connection_handlers.py in particular are massive chunks
of code with little structure.

Moving message handling into the session object seemed like a good way
to start. It's a relatively small refactor that simplified both those
files and also makes it easy to add new kinds of message handlers
without having to hard-code them into those files. Tic-tac-toe
is just a proof of concept, many more interesting things are possible.

> If we keep session centric in, I don't expect a release before 2009.

I think you're being a bit overdramatic. I don't want to fight with you
about this, js :(