Hello,
I was hoping you can point me on where to go to fix this problem.
I realized that I needed to add a data type for word or try using a binary
datatype instead. Maybe even format it into a pdf and use that datatype instead.
Uploaded a word document into a data library and now I can't access the whole
library due to an Unicode error.

Any ideas how to delete word document to be able to see the data library again?
Thanks in advance,
Victor

Error Traceback:

View as:   Interactive  |  Text  |  XML (full)
⇝ UnicodeDecodeError: 'ascii' codec can't decode byte 0xe2 in position 5:
ordinal not in range(128)
 Module weberror.evalexception.middleware:364 in respond          view
>>  app_iter = self.application(environ, detect_start_response)
Module paste.debug.prints:98 in __call__          view
>>  environ, self.app)
Module paste.wsgilib:539 in intercept_output          view
>>  app_iter = application(environ, replacement_start_response)
Module paste.recursive:80 in __call__          view
>>  return self.application(environ, start_response)
Module paste.httpexceptions:632 in __call__          view
>>  return self.application(environ, start_response)
Module galaxy.web.framework.base:145 in __call__          view
>>  body = method( trans, **kwargs )
Module galaxy.web.controllers.library_common:133 in browse_library          view
>>  status=status )
Module galaxy.web.framework:645 in fill_template          view
>>  return self.fill_template_mako( filename, **kwargs )
Module galaxy.web.framework:656 in fill_template_mako          view
>>  return template.render( **data )
Module mako.template:133 in render          view
>>  return runtime._render(self, self.callable_, args, data)
Module mako.runtime:364 in _render          view
>>  _render_context(template, callable_, context, *args,
>> **_kwargs_for_callable(callable_, data))
Module mako.runtime:381 in _render_context          view
>>  _exec_template(inherit, lclcontext, args=args, kwargs=kwargs)
Module mako.runtime:414 in _exec_template          view
>>  callable_(context, *args, **kwargs)
Module _base_mako:40 in render_body          view
>>  __M_writer(unicode(next.body()))
Module mako.runtime:255 in <lambda>          view
>>  return lambda *args, **kwargs:callable_(self.context, *args, **kwargs)
Module _library_common_browse_library_mako:101 in render_body          view
>>  __M_writer(unicode(render_content()))
Module _library_common_browse_library_mako:96 in render_content          view
>>  return render_render_content(context)
Module _library_common_browse_library_mako:282 in render_render_content
 view
>>  __M_writer(unicode(self.render_folder( 'library', library.root_folder, 0,
>> created_ldda_ids, library, hidden_folder_ids, tracked_datasets,
>> show_deleted=show_deleted, parent=None, row_counter=row_counter,
>> root_folder=True )))
Module mako.runtime:255 in <lambda>          view
>>  return lambda *args, **kwargs:callable_(self.context, *args, **kwargs)
Module _library_common_browse_library_mako:872 in render_render_folder
view
>>  __M_writer(unicode(render_dataset( cntrller, ldda, library_dataset,
>> selected, library, folder, pad, my_row, row_counter, tracked_datasets,
>> show_deleted=show_deleted )))
Module _library_common_browse_library_mako:660 in render_dataset          view
>>  return
>> render_render_dataset(context,cntrller,ldda,library_dataset,selected,library,folder,pad,parent,row_counter,tracked_datasets,show_deleted)
Module _library_common_browse_library_mako:536 in render_render_dataset
 view
>>  __M_writer(unicode(ldda.name))
UnicodeDecodeError: 'ascii' codec can't decode byte 0xe2 in position 5: ordinal
not in range(128)

Extra Features
>>      Display the lines of code near each part of the traceback
        Show a debug prompt to allow you to directly debug the code at the
traceback