Peter,

I also tried running the command that returns error code 64 on the same system that runs the automated tests, and it downloaded the correct file for that operating system and architecture. So I'm not sure why it's failing when run through buildbot, but I'll look into it and get back to you.

I've added a trello card to track progress on this issue:

https://trello.com/c/9ERDMc7j/1079-toolshed-investigate-cause-of-shell-commands-failing-through-buildbot-when-they-are-valid-commands

   --Dave B.