I do not think so. Several individual datasets have been deleted (clicked
the upper-right X on the history item box) but no History has been
permanently deleted.

Is there any indication in the database if target dataset or datasets were
marked for permanent deletion? In the dataset table, I see fields
"deleted", "purged", and "purgable", but nothing that says permanently
deleted.

Ravi Sanka
ICS ­ Sr. Bioinformatics Engineer
J. Craig Venter Institute