On Tue, Mar 18, 2014 at 2:14 PM, Carl Eberhard <carlfeberh...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Thanks, Ravi & Peter
>
> I've added a card to get the allow_user_dataset_purge options into the
> client and to better show the viable options to the user:
> https://trello.com/c/RCPZ9zMF

Thanks Carl - so this was a user interface bug, showing the user
non-functional permanent delete (purge) options. That's clearer now.

In this situation can the user just 'delete', and wait N days for
the cleanup scripts to actually purge the files and free the space?
(It seems N=10 in scripts/cleanup/purge_*.sh at least, elsewhere
like the underlying Python script the default looks like N=60).

Regards,