On Thu, Jul 24, 2014 at 2:50 PM, Nate Coraor <n...@bx.psu.edu> wrote:
> On Jul 23, 2014, at 6:42 AM, Peter Cock <p.j.a.c...@googlemail.com> wrote:
>
>> Interesting hypothesis - you may well be right.
>>
>> Galaxy guys - who is the expert to talk to on this and/or where
>> in the code should we be looking?
>>
>> Thanks,
>>
>> Peter
>
> I think there's a bit of a mixup here - Peter, I believe you were asking
> if other composite types with an html primary dataset could be imported
> from the history to library, but Ulf, your test was the other direction
> (library->history). I'd be interested in knowing the outcome of the
> history->library test as well.

Good catch - yes, that was what I was asking about. Ulf?

> I am woefully ignorant about the blastdbn datatype. Is the primary
> file supposed to be html type but empty?

The BLAST databases are 'basic' composite datatypes, of which
the most commonly used example is HTML (and some bits of
the base class code code seem to assume HTML). This means
testing if something works with HTML is a good first step.

https://github.com/peterjc/galaxy_blast/tree/master/datatypes/blast_datatypes