On Wed, Dec 10, 2014 at 4:31 PM, Wang, Yu <yu.w...@lrz.de> wrote:
> Hi, I am testing Basic Protocol 1 on my local galaxy instance. But Join
> didn't work. What did I do wrong?
> I installed join from galaxy main tool shed, bx_python_0_7 was installed but
> with installation Status "missing tool dependencies".

> Traceback (most recent call last):
>  File
> "/home/galaxy/shed_tools/toolshed.g2.bx.psu.edu/repos/devteam/join/de21bdbb8d28/join/gops_join.py",
> line 13, in <module>
>    from bx.intervals import *
> ImportError: No module named bx.intervals

It looks like the automated installation of bx python failed somehow.

Looking at the package, it will attempt to install NumPy 1.7.1
https://toolshed.g2.bx.psu.edu/view/devteam/package_bx_python_0_7

Galaxy dev team, why isn't this declaring a dependency on:
https://toolshed.g2.bx.psu.edu/view/iuc/package_numpy_1_7