Hi, John,thanks for your answer. I installed svnversion, and compiled/installed
ATLAS/Blas/ LAPACK. I still got error messages like ATLAS/Blas/ LAPACK are not
found.
I could install package_numpy_1_9 by using galaxy main tool shed. There is
something wrong with package_numpy_1_7 on my environment.

Cheers,
Yu

di29her
w...@lrz.de<mailto:w...@lrz.de>