Looks like this - https://github.com/clarete/curdling/issues/19

I think you somehow need to install the package svn on your machine - if
you have root on that machine the command might be something like "sudo
zypper install svn" or may it is "sudo zypper install subversion". If you
don't have root on the machine I would ask the operating system maintainer
or try to compile and install svn locally and make it available to Galaxy.

Hope this helps,

-John