Hi, Peter, thanks for your answer. I found that package_numpy_1_7 can’t be
installed by galaxy on my environment. Although I have installed ATLAS/Blas/
LAPACK. I still got error messages like ATLAS/Blas/ LAPACK are not found.

Cheers,
Yu

di29her
w...@lrz.de<mailto:w...@lrz.de>

On 11 Dec 2014, at 17:24, Peter Cock

On Wed, Dec 10, 2014 at 4:31 PM, Wang, Yu