Hello Dave

Thanks for addressing the specific issue of the tests failing to run.

Re my initial problem vis-a-vis a tool with tests that worked locally but failed on the toolsheds, this appears to be a result of the two environments using differing versions of perl. This caused the ordering of data in the output files to differ from the reference output in the tests on the toolshed.

As the tool wraps a third-party program, I've addressed this by explicitly specifying the version of perl that it uses (at least it seems to have worked for my latest version on the test toolshed - I will update the main toolshed next).

The repositories in question are:
https://toolshed.g2.bx.psu.edu/view/pjbriggs/pal_finder
https://testtoolshed.g2.bx.psu.edu/view/pjbriggs/pal_finder

I see a separate problem with a different tool which I'll investigate next and report if I can't understand the toolshed test failure.

Thanks again for your help,

Best wishes

Peter