Hi Dave,

Can you check for stalls on the following repositories please?
They've not been tested for nearly two months:

https://toolshed.g2.bx.psu.edu/view/peterjc/clinod
Last tested 2015-01-29, Exception: Job in error state.

https://toolshed.g2.bx.psu.edu/view/peterjc/blast2go
Last tested 2015-01-29, Exception: Job in error state.

https://toolshed.g2.bx.psu.edu/view/peterjc/effectivet3
Last tested 2015-01-29, Exception: Job in error state.

https://toolshed.g2.bx.psu.edu/view/peterjc/samtools_depad
Last tested 2015-01-29, Converting local (test-data) bam to sam failed

The cause of the last failure is different (and is also failing on the Test
Tool Shed), raised separately here:

https://lists.galaxyproject.org/pipermail/galaxy-dev/2015-March/021650.html
http://dev.list.galaxyproject.org/test-base-twilltestcase-py-Converting-local-test-data-bam-to-sam-failed-tc4666509.html

--

Could you tweak the "Latest revision: failing tool tests" output
to include the date last tested in the table of results?

Over on the test tool shed there are plenty of recent failures
which I will email about separately - I'll report back here if I
spot any more stall entries where there tests look backlogged.

Thanks,

Peter