On Mon, 03 Aug 2015 17:30:05 +0200
Björn Grüning <bjoern.gruen...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I would recommend you Galaxy Flavours. We have a few, for example
> RNA-Seq, ChIP-seq etc ... join us! :)

That was my first port of call, but they lacked quite a few tools. For
example the RNA-Seq lacked tophat, cufflinks and cummrbund. I wanted to
reuse as much as possible, but that was what made me stop.

I am currently using the stable one (docker-galaxy-stable) and advancing
from there. But I would prefer to use a "stock" one.

Tiago