Hi,

I have recently upgraded to planemo 0.20.0 and I am getting an error
that I cannot resolve:

Cannot locate xUnit report option for tests - update Galaxy for more
detailed breakdown.

The output from the tool_test_output.json is empty {}

I am using
planemo t --install_galaxy

I am a bit lost here, can anyone offer a suggestion please? I am afraid
this might be too trivial...

As a further note, I have this on the log:
functional_tests.py: error: no such option: --with-nosehtml

Many thanks,
Tiago