On Tue, 17 Nov 2015 14:48:03 +0000
John Chilton <jmchil...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Thanks for the bug report. Somehow Galaxy isn't installing the
> development wheels into the transient Galaxy's virtualenv, I've wiped
> out my planemo caches and I can't reproduce this locally.

From planemo 0.19 to 0.20 I have also found that problem, but I
installed many tools on my conda environment to compensate for that (I
should have reported that bug also, sorry)

> Can you send me the green log messages at the beginning of the test
> command as well as the few lines after them (maybe just paste the
> whole thing into a gist or something).

I have put everything on the log on this gist:
https://gist.github.com/tiagoantao/488172904527ce854110
Note that my environment is problematic (as in having too much stuff) as
I had to pip and conda install quite a few packages due to the
virtualenv not being in use.

Thanks,
Tiago