On Tue, Nov 17, 2015 at 2:48 PM, John Chilton <jmchil...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Thanks for the bug report. Somehow Galaxy isn't installing the
> development wheels into the transient Galaxy's virtualenv, I've wiped
> out my planemo caches and I can't reproduce this locally.

Perhaps unrelated, but I was seeing something similar
with https://travis-ci.org/peterjc/pico_galaxy/builds/89678159
failing with:

pkg_resources.DistributionNotFound: sqlalchemy-migrate

This was despite pip having clearly installed the sqlalchemy-migrate
wheel somewhere (presumably not in the right place though).

(That was using wheels under the Galaxy dev branch, the same
TravisCI setup was working with eggs with the Galaxy master branch)

That was using my own virtualenv on top of the system Python.
I "fixed" this by adopting the TravisCI provided Python virtualenv
(which I'd been meaning to do anyway - my different TravisCI
setups had diverged a bit too much),

https://travis-ci.org/peterjc/pico_galaxy/builds/91567501
https://github.com/peterjc/pico_galaxy/commit/76721536fa02b73b6cb35d1fb70c9da7f227e9e1

Regards,