From: Nicola Soranzo [mailto:nicola.sora...@gmail.com] On Behalf Of Nicola
Soranzo
Sent: January-25-16 12:22 PM
To: Fernandez Edgar <edgar.fernan...@umontreal.ca>;
galaxy-dev@lists.galaxyproject.org
Subject: Re: [galaxy-dev] errors installing tool dependencies...

Hi Edgar,
indeed your bug was fixed long ago, please see
http://dev.list.galaxyproject.org/Bismark-installation-dependencies-error-td4668186.html

You should really move to the GitHub repository and update to the latest 15.07
or (better) to 15.10 .

Cheers,
Nicola
On 25/01/16 17:09, Fernandez Edgar wrote:
[galaxy@galaxy_sever galaxy-prod]$ hg id -i
f6683935f81a+

Edgar Fernandez
System Administrator (Linux)
Direction Générale des Technologies de l'Information et de la Communication
Université de Montréal

PAVILLON ROGER-GAUDRY, bureau X-210
•  Bur. : 1-514-343-6111 poste 16568