From: Peter Cock [mailto:p.j.a.c...@googlemail.com]
Sent: May-26-16 3:32 AM
To: Fernandez Edgar <edgar.fernan...@umontreal.ca>; Nate Coraor
<n...@bx.psu.edu>
Cc: galaxy-...@bx.psu.edu
Subject: Re: [galaxy-dev] not sure what I can do about this...

Sorry Edgar,

It looks like something else is causing this error (and my guess about
different versions of Linux on Galaxy and the cluster was
wrong):

ImportError:
/home/galaxy/galaxy-v16.01/.venv/lib/python2.7/site-packages/pysam/libchtslib.so:
undefined symbol: gzopen64

It may be important how the pysam wheel was compiled, perhaps Nate may be able
to comment (CC'd).

Peter