Sorry Edgar,

It looks like something else is causing this error (and my guess
about different versions of Linux on Galaxy and the cluster was
wrong):

ImportError:
/home/galaxy/galaxy-v16.01/.venv/lib/python2.7/site-packages/pysam/libchtslib.so:
undefined symbol: gzopen64

It may be important how the pysam wheel was compiled, perhaps
Nate may be able to comment (CC'd).

Peter