We are running a Galaxy instance at our institute (version 15.10). Since some month the speed/reaction time of the interface drastically decrease. Sometimes there is a lack of more than a minute loading a single tool. I restarted galaxy without any improvements. We are working with up to 3 people on this instance that should not be the problem. Does anyone have any idea?
Disk-space?
uptime of our server?
big full database?
??