From: galaxy-dev [mailto:galaxy-dev-boun...@lists.galaxyproject.org] On Behalf
Of Jochen Bick
Sent: Friday, December 9, 2016 6:05 AM
To: galaxy-dev@lists.galaxyproject.org
Subject: [galaxy-dev] Speedup Galaxy

We are running a Galaxy instance at our institute (version 15.10). Since some
month the speed/reaction time of the interface drastically decrease. Sometimes
there is a lack of more than a minute loading a single tool. I restarted galaxy
without any improvements. We are working with up to 3 people on this instance
that should not be the problem.
Does anyone have any idea?
Disk-space?
uptime of our server?