Hi -

I have a set of 454 reads that have been trimmed and converted to BAM format
using Galaxy, and I can visualize the alignment with E. coli genomes using the
UCSC browser.  Problem is, I'd like to display the alignment in Artemis, but
Artemis doesn't seem to want to read the .BAM file downloaded from Galaxy; I
can import my genome sequence but when trying to import the BAM a blank window
with "message" in the header keeps popping up.  Anyone else tried to do this,
and is there something about the Galaxy BAM files that Artemis doesn't like?

Thanks.

Ed