Hi

Thank you! yes, your guess is correct. Now it works.

Sumathy

On May 7 2011, Jeremy Goecks wrote:

Sumathy,

It sounds like you're on the right track. To visualize data for a custom build in Trackster, you need to create a custom build and use that in Trackster:

(1) using the top tabs in Galaxy, go to User --> Custom Builds;
(2) add a new build with the length info as follows:
<contig_name> <length>

Important note: you'll need to make sure that your contig name matches the one used in your fasta file. This is my best guess about what's causing problems for you.

(3) Create a Trackster visualization using the custom build and add your dataset.

Let us know if you have more questions/problems.

Thanks,
J.