Hello Xaingmimg,

When you uncompress the archive locally, does it contain a single file with more than 5000 reads? The consistent results and even number of reads (5000) may mean that the archive contains more than one file. Currently, Galaxy will only load the first file in an archive.

Hopefully this helps or you have already found the solution,

Take care,