Hi guys,

I want to install Galaxy on a local server and hook it into our SGE cluster.

This excellent document seems to provide a lot of the steps
http://wiki.g2.bx.psu.edu/Admin/Config/Performance/Cluster

however I have two questions I'm not sure about.

1. Right now users keep their data in their home directories.  The
jobs they run on the cluster have access to the user's home directory
and use that data.  How would this work with Galaxy?  Can the Galaxy
interface and jobs reference data in the users' home directories?  Or
I guess how does this work?

2. Also can I integrate the Galaxy user system with LDAP?  And can
that user information be passed to the cluster to run the jobs under
that user?  We need this for cluster billing purposes.

Thanks in advance for any help.  Everyone is our company is really
pining for a Galaxy install and I'm really hoping I can set it up for
them.

-Greg