Haha, oh dear - I'm so sorry Greg!

His original question was about getting Galaxy to recognise LDAP authentication
and personal storage space rather than shared storage space as is usual with
Galaxy.
Licensing only came into it because Greg wanted LDAP authentication to track
individual user usage (for billing) and I questioned the legality of billing
for the software used by Galaxy, as I'm sure some components have a
non-commercial usage licence clause.

Again, sorry Greg for the hijack! Hope you get an answer soon :-)

- John