Dear All,

I am going to visualize Cuffdiff outputs. I understand that CummeRbund can be
used to visualize Cuffdiff outputs. However, I am not good at Linux system and
feel difficult to understand CummeRbund manual. Is there web-based CummeRbund
program (like Tophat and Cufflink) available for use?

If web-based CummeRbund does not exist, is there other web-based program can be
used to visualize Cuffdiff outputs?

Thanks.

Jianguang