From: Jennifer Jackson [j...@bx.psu.edu]
Sent: 09 April 2013 15:11
To: Thompson, Andrew
Cc: 'galaxy-user@lists.bx.psu.edu'
Subject: Re: [galaxy-user] merging fastq files

Hi Andrew,

My first guess is that perhaps the region is not set correctly?
http://wiki.galaxyproject.org/CloudMan/AWS/GettingStarted

See " Step 1: One Time Amazon Setup", subsection 2, where region is " set your
AWS Region to US East (Virginia)".
The image in the wiki for step 1.2 is slightly outdated, instead it will look
like this:

[cid:part2.09010203.02020409@bx.psu.edu]

Please give this a try and let us know if you continue to have issues.

Thanks!