Hi. I know this may not make any sense, but I've been thinking about something
lately. I know it's virtually impossible to produce a Mario game for the blind,
although I wish it could be done. However, I've been thinking.  What if someone
created a game like Mario? Of course they couldn't name it Mario because
Nintendo owns that name. However, the sound scheme would have to be different.
It could be like Sod. It could have an object locater. You hit a certain
keystroke and it'll say, "Mushroom in three feet.", or something to that
effect. Plus,  when you get to the end of the level, it'll tell you how far
away the flagpole is and you hit a keystroke to jump over it. Plus, the object
locater can help you avoid. This is as far as I got on the idea, but I think
you can grasp the basic concept.