Yeah, it might be. I guess it all depends on what position you take up
on the team. If you are a chaser you are going to concern yourself with
getting the snitch.
If you are a defensive roll you are going to be looking to beat the
bludgers away.
It would almost have to be multiplayer to be any serious fun. Otherwise
the AI team is going to out smart you every turn.