Yeah, Liam's got it pegged fairly well.  What it basically works out
to is a huge licensing fee to Warner Brothers (who handle most
licensing issues in the Wizarding World) and possibly also to JKR
and/or her publishers as well.  Setting that aside, you could just
sell the game and hope to not be bothered, and that is a risk that
many developers are willing to take.  I tend to be overly cautious,
and would rather not risk it, and my business partner feels the
same.  Still, I would love to develop it.