Not to mention all the downloads.
I have msxml I think, not sure.
I have the directx that comes with xp and the latest mdac from windows update.
So thats like 9mb gone.
But dx9 is 50mb, dotnet 1 is 30 and dotnet 2 is also 30 so 110mb.
Then there are the packs for both which come to another 30mb maybe
less, so 160mb for all that.
I havn't had any issues on any system with all those loaded.
However I'm always upgrading things.
I have every kit on the devkit damon has collected.
I have autoit, python with pygame, pysonic, pymidi pytts and pyaa.
My latest addition is mde from nasa that does math programming and
sound speech and other things.
Ofcause with all that and other stuff both my hard drives are about
full, both internal and external only 40gb.
I'm probably going to buy a 500gb external at the end of the year to
pour all my mp3s and other stuff on.
And well for a while that should releave the situation.