You still working on the basketball game or does anyone know the status of
it? Has that become abandoned software?

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Allan Thompson
Sent: Wednesday, October 04, 2006 6:57 AM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Thoughts about chess

Hey Tom,
Do you mean the  avalon hill feudal game?If so that was classic chess like
game with interesting pieces and a changeable board, at least to some
extent.  I hadn't thought about that game in a while and that would be a
great chess like game to see developed in the future.
Father, forgive them, For they know not what they do
Jesus of Nazareth  33 AD