Hi Charles,

Yes, but that creates a secondary problem. When I label things I
always try to use clear label tape so that someone sighted such as my
wife or son can read it if need be. However, if I use super glue on it
that will pretty much nicks that idea as the glue will put a coding of
white glue over the printed numbers. Now, I know some blind people
might not care since it would be their dice, but I try not to do that
when and where possible.